Casablanca is a cool-climate coastal valley about 1 hour driving from Santiago (on the way towards Valparaiso), famous for the fresh white wines and Pinot Noirs, which thrive in cooler climate.
Wineries worth to visit in and near Casablanca, Chile:
1. Matetic, San Antonio
A beautiful winery with gardens, great restaurant, vineyards, and great Syrah
2. Bodegas Ré (small boutique winery), Casablanca
Excellent wines, very small winery with no view. I’d say they are among some of the best wines of Chile!
3. Loma Larga (small boutique winery), Casablanca
Excellent wines, very small winery with cute garden
4. Emiliana (organic winery), Casablanca
Nice winery with great wines, best are Coyam (blend), Signos de Origen Syrah
5. House of Morandé, Casablanca
Beautiful winery with small garden, vineyard, and shop with wide range selection of wines
6. Quintay (small boutique winery), Casablanca
Modern architecture with good wines, especially white
7. Viña Mar, Casablanca
Great view of the valley, good sparkling wines
8. Casa Marín (boutique winery), Lo Abarca
Small winery towards south of Casablanca (near Matetic), excellent white wines especially Sauvignon Blanc and Gewurztraminer.